Methodist Health System complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Methodist Health System does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Methodist Health System:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters via a contracted service provider
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please ask your nurse, the house supervisor, or other hospital personnel for assistance.
Alternatively, you may call the hospital’s operator directly for assistance at the following numbers.
Methodist Charlton Medical Center 214-947-7777
Methodist Dallas Medical Center 214-947-8181
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center 682-242-2000
Methodist Richardson Medical Center 469-204-1000
If you believe that Methodist Health System has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Methodist Health System’s Discrimination Grievances Coordinator
Via phone messaging at 214-947-5119 or email at email@example.com
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.