MyHealth Patient Portal
Secure, convenient online access to your health information through the MyHealth Patient Portal
The MyHealth Patient Portal is for patients of:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Golden Cross Academic Clinic
- Family Practice Clinic
If you are seen at a Family Health Center please click the Methodist Health Connect link on the left side of the page.
- Enter your name, birthdate, and email address you gave when you were admitted. Click Submit.
- Check your email for your one-time user logon ID and password.
- Click on the link in the email. Follow the instructions to personalize your account. Log off.
- Log in using the personalized the logon ID and password you created in Step 3.
- Review the Terms and Conditions. Click on Accept to access your online health information.
- Explore the portal! Click on your Health Record to get started.
- Click on the Login button below or go directly to MyHealth.MethodistHealthSystem.org.
- Enter your logon ID and password.
- Explore the portal for your personalized health information.
Visually Impaired Individuals
Click here to access the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines which will allow visually impaired individuals to log in to the MyHealth Patient Portal.
Call 214-947-9100, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with the MyHealth Patient Portal for Methodist Health System in North Texas.
Call 911 if you are experiencing a medical emergency.