Methodist Employer Wellness Solutions
You have the power to help your employees live a long and healthy life.
At Methodist Health System, our mission is to improve and save lives through compassionate quality health care. With more than 85 years of experience serving the needs of North Texas, we’ve earned a reputation as a trustworthy health care provider. Our mission can be delivered to our community through partnering with employers and organizations like you.
Methodist Employer Wellness Solutions are interactive wellness systems that ensure your employees feel their best. We facilitate more personal, meaningful care for your employees through various programs, all with the same goal in mind: improve the health of your team.
Benefits of Methodist Employer Wellness Solutions:
- Improved employee health
- Reduced health care costs
- Increased productivity
- Reduced absenteeism
- Development of a culture of wellness
The Live Bright Wellness Program is a flexible suite of services that can include:
- Interactive wellness system
- Designed to inspire positive action and measurable results
- Individual employee health coaches
- One-on-one support
- Provides help for weight management, diabetes prevention, tobacco cessation, exercise, and more
- Clinic services*
- Providing convenient access to care
- Extended service hours
- Routine vaccinations, screenings, prescriptions, and more
- Medical Home program*
- Focuses on improving the health of the most high-risk employees
- Complete physician oversight
The Live Bright Program has provided top quality results. In the program:
- E.R. usage was reduced by 85%
- 97% of program participants improved their cholesterol levels
- 88% of program participants controlled their diabetes
Learn more about the Live Bright program.
Methodist Alliance for Patients and Physicians (MAP2) is a program designed to be your employee’s go-to resource when trying to receive the medical care and support they need. Through coordinated care, your employees spend less time at the doctor’s office filling out paperwork, and more time focusing on their health and wellbeing.
- Care navigators to help ease the hassle of finding the right physician or connecting them to a personal/financial health coach
- Less time filling out paperwork, and less time getting test results. Through coordinated care, the physicians and nurses in the MAP2 team have access to view recent blood work, Emergency Room visits and outcomes, and the entire medical history of their patient. This allows for less time repeating the same information to numerous physicians, and less money spent getting the same bloodwork done multiple times a year.
MAP2 is the new operating name, and expanded program, for the Methodist Patient-Centered Accountable Care Organization (MPCACO). MPCACO has achieved nationally recognized success in improving the quality of care given to patients. Experience the award-winning coordinated care of MAP2.
There’s a reason MAP2 wins awards. Read our patient testimonials to find out.
Contact Methodist Employer Wellness Solutions
At Methodist, we care about the people and workplaces that make our community great. We look forward to working with you to manage the cost of health care and foster healthier, more productive work environments.
For more information about our employer wellness solutions from Methodist Health System, contact Charlotte Mann, Wellness Account Manager, at 214-947-6539 or CharlotteKMann@mhd.com .
*Provided through Methodist Family Health Centers. All Methodist Family Health Centers are owned and operated by MedHealth and are staffed by independently practicing physicians who are employees of MedHealth. The physicians and staff who provide services at Methodist Family Health Centers are not employees or agents of Methodist Health System.