Methodist Health Connect
Connect online through the patient portal with your Methodist Family Health Center doctor
Do you want to:
- Eliminate time-consuming phone calls to your doctor's office?
- Request a prescription refill online?
- Review completed lab work from your home computer?
- Request a non-urgent appointment or confirm an appointment?
These are just a few of the many benefits of enrollment with the Methodist Health Connect patient portal website which allows patients to connect with their Methodist Family Health Center physician offices.
Sign up or log in
|Already signed up? Click here.
|Sign up for Methodist Health Connect.
- As you check out after your Methodist Family Health Center appointment, you will receive an enrollment token.
- Once you have your enrollment token, click here, or go directly to www.methodisthealthconnect.com,
- Enter your enrollment token and then follow the instructions to create a password and set a security question.
Ready to sign up for the patient portal or log in to an existing account?
Click here to be redirected to the secure Methodist Health Connect site.
Security and privacy
- Unlike emails that use multiple servers over the internet, the Methodist Health Connect technology allows your doctor to use a single server secured by both a firewall and 128-bit encryption to safeguard your privacy.
- The secured Methodist Health Connect system operates by a password protected log-in that you receive upon registering for the service.
- Only you will have access to your information.
- Individual family members will receive their own log-in code and password.
- If the patient is under 18 years of age, the responsible parent will receive the enrollment code and password information.
- No health information is sent via email. When a message is sent from the doctor's office, you receive an email stating you have a new message from a Methodist Family Health Center and are directed to log in to Methodist Health Connect to review.
Additionally, follow general security practices.
- Don’t share your password with unauthorized users.
- Close your Web browser when you're not using the Internet.
- If you print any information, keep it secure.
Methodist Family Health Centers are owned and operated by MedHealth/Methodist Medical Group and staffed by independently practicing physicians who are employees of MedHealth/Methodist Medical Group. The physicians and staff who provide services at these sites are not employees or agents of Methodist Health System or any of its affiliated hospitals.