Career opportunities at Methodist Health System in North Texas
Thank you for visiting this site to learn more about your career at Methodist Health System and the Methodist Family Health Centers and Medical Groups.* Our service area stretches from Mansfield and southern Dallas to Richardson and McKinney, covering a population of more than a million.
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work for 12 consecutive years by the Dallas Business Journal. But, most important, we have deliberately created the kind of culture where employees are valued by leadership, are part of process initiatives, and truly support each other as a team.
Methodist Health System clinical highlights:
- Named Best Place to Work for 13 years running by the Dallas Business Journal, as chosen by our employees.
- The first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas
- Texas Award for Performance Excellence (TAPE) from the Quality Texas Foundation, which establishes Methodist Health System as a consistent leader in quality care and a state role model for achieving sustained performance excellence
- Among Becker’s Hospital Review’s 150 “Great Places to Work in Healthcare” for the fifth consecutive year
- No. 1 Healthiest Employers in North Texas by the Dallas Business Journal
- Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association for helping employees eat better and move more
- Internationally renowned adult liver, kidney, and pancreas transplant program at Methodist Dallas, established nearly 30 years ago
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center Receives Prestigious Magnet® Designation for Nursing Excellence.
- Founding member and sponsor of CareFlite air and ground ambulance
- D Magazine Excellence in Nursing Award Finalists
- Purity Nyaga – Methodist Health System
- Linda McGinty – Methodist Dallas
- Natalie Clarke – Methodist Dallas
- Ashley DeGroot – Methodist Dallas
- Judith VonEhr – Methodist Dallas
- Shirley Harvey – Methodist Mansfield
- Karen Yates – Methodist Mansfield.
Learn more about career opportunities at Methodist Health System, one of the best places to work in the Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas area, as chosen by our employees.
The video is embedded from YouTube and may not be visible from within the Methodist Health System network.
|Follow Methodist Careers
on Social Media
*Methodist Family Health Centers and Medical Groups are owned and operated by MedHealth and are staffed by independently practicing physicians who are employees of MedHealth. The physicians and staff who provide services at these sites are not employees or agents of Methodist Health System.