Ways to Give
Make a donation in support of the Methodist Health System Foundation
Contributing to Methodist Health System can mean anything from writing a check or making an online donation to including the foundation in your long-term personal financial plans. In any form or amount, a gift to Methodist Health System Foundation helps us continue providing healing, hope, and comfort during times of absolute need, when health or life may hang in the balance.
Our staff will gladly work with you and your family, attorney, or advisor to develop a giving plan that meets your needs and preferences. All gifts to the foundation are tax-deductible.
Gifting options include:
- A general gift that we put toward our area of greatest need
- An endowed gift, which provides ongoing income from interest while the principal remains untouched
- A bequest through your will
- Securities, real estate, insurance, artwork, or other property
- A designated gift, which goes toward the program or service that you specify
Learn more about our special funds, societies, needs, and programs supported through the Methodist Health System Foundation. We hope you will find the gifting option that is a perfect fit for you.
If you would like to speak to a Methodist Health System Foundation staff member about gifting options, call us at 214-947-4555.
Methodist Health System Foundation
1441 North Beckley Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75203