Endowment funds for nursing scholarships
Methodist Health System Foundation maintains special endowment funds for nursing scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to people working toward nursing degrees, including LVN, ADN, BSN, or master’s degree in nursing. Employees of Methodist Health System receive special consideration. The scholarships are intended to cover the costs of tuition, fees, books, and supplies.
If you are interested in donating to nursing scholarships, you may choose to give to any of these funds:
- Helen Maurine Jacobs Trust, which provides scholarships to nurses at all levels of training
- Allie “Rae” Dixon Scholarship Fund, which provides financial aid to student nurses, mostly to those training to become LVNs
- Lola R. Morgan Scholarship Fund, which provides scholarships to females in nursing schools
- Hawkins and Margaret Golden Scholarship Fund, which is designated for nurses seeking to further their education
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center Auxiliary scholarships, including
- Lela Putnam Nursing Scholarship Fund for student nurses
- Lillian Wesson Health Careers Scholarship Fund for people studying to become physical therapists, respiratory therapists, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, or other types of technical health care professionals
Click here to access the Methodist Health System Nursing Scholarship Application.