Nursing – Employee Video Testimonials
Video testimonials from Methodist Health System nurses
- Do you want to know what it's really like to work at Methodist Health System?
- Are you curious about what makes Methodist Health System so special?
- Interested in knowing why Methodist Health System has been named a Best Place to Work by the Dallas Business Journal 11 years in a row?
Select a video below to watch an employee testimonial.
- Chanse – RN, ICU
- Chris – RN, PACU
- Edelina – RN, Med/Surg
- Kathleen – Neuro Critical Care Unit Nurse Manager
- Kimm – Nursing Intern/Extern Liaison
- Mary Jo – Clinical Nurse Supervisor
- Raichel – RN, Cardiology
- Theresa – Director of Nursing
- Tiffany – RN, Certified Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nurse (CWOCN)
Kathleen Andrews, a nurse manager in the neuro critical care unit at Methodist Dallas Medical Center, talks about why she loves working at Methodist:
Views expressed in the videos are the employees' own.