Methodist Charlton Women's Imaging
Women's Imaging at Methodist Charlton
Women's Imaging at Methodist Charlton Medical Center in Dallas, Texas has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR), one of only five such Centers in Dallas, for earning accreditation in all of the ACR's voluntary breast imaging accreditation programs and modules, in addition to the mandatory Mammography Accreditation Program.
The breast imaging services at Methodist Charlton are fully accredited in:
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Breast ultrasound
- Ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
|Digital mammography is available
at Methodist Charlton Medical
Center in Dallas, Texas
Methodist's Women's Imaging Centers are among only about 30 percent of breast imaging centers in the United States to offer a softer digital mammogram. Here are the advantages you will enjoy:
- A soft, warm cushion used during the mammogram makes the exam more comfortable.
- Digital images are produced electronically, instead of on film, with a larger viewing area that better accommodates diverse shapes and sizes.
- It's faster and more accurate — images are generated within seconds.
- Images can be magnified and manipulated for optimum clarity.
- All images are double-checked using the ImageChecker® enhanced breast screening technology.
- Electronic images make it easier for consultation among health care specialists and reduce the risk of misplaced or damaged films.
Schedule your softer, digital mammogram at Methodist Charlton by calling the Women's Imaging Center at 214-947-5490.
Learn more about mammography basics and how to prepare for a mammogram.
Texas law prohibits hospitals from practicing medicine. The physicians on the Methodist Health System medical staff are independent practitioners who are not employees or agents of Methodist Health System.